Monday, June 21, 2010

Everything's Fancier With a Little Paisley

Anyone who knows me knows what a total girlie girl I am. I LOVE ruffles, lace, pretty little bows and flowers, basically anything dainty and feminine. While many people may not get this particular obsession, God blessed me with a fabulous friend who totally shares my taste.


Miss Molly Collins is one of my dearest friends and I am ecstatic about her upcoming wedding to her love, Mr. Sam Crites. In planning the cakeballs for her Bridal shower, I wanted to do something perfectly suited to her spunky yet elegant sense of style but it took me no time at all to make a decision - PAISLEY! Molly absolutely loves paisley (Seriously, that's even the name of her dog!). So here's what I came up with...


As you can see, her colors are orange and green :) Super cute and summery.


Left batch - Chocolate/ Right batch - French Vanilla. While I was pleased with how the paisley turned out, they were extremely time consuming so I decided 8 of them was plenty.







Congratulations Sam and Molly! You guys are completely made for each other and I cannot wait to be a part of your special day. It'll be here before you know it!

If you are interested in ordering some custom-made cakeballs for your upcoming event (or just to snack on :) shoot me an e-mail! adrienne.gutierrez86@yahoo.com.

Ok i just had to throw this in here to show off how good my man looks in a tux :) We were so honored to be a part of my amazing cousin, Aaron's wedding. Beautiful ceremony. Beautiful bride. Beautiful life together now begun. Love you guys!


2 comments:

  1. oh sissy..... i love you, and you just amaze me. when you open a bakery (which you will) i will definitely work there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love you!!!! you did such a great job adrienne. im blessed to have you as a friend.

    ReplyDelete