Wednesday, June 16, 2010

God Bless Cakeballs

Happy Memorial Day!

No school, no work, pool party with the whole family, AND cakeballs?! Really, does it get any better?


Now I will admit that I frequently make cakeballs for pretty insignificant events (mostly to experiment... and I guess my sweet tooth is occassionally a factor :) but what could be more worthy of a ball of Red Velvety goodness than the men and women that have sacrificed everything for our freedom. So these are my small but completely sincere token of gratitude!

Just a reminder that 4th of July is coming up and these sweet little treats go great with hamburgers, hot dogs, BBQ, pretty much anything you plan to throw on the grill!

BONUS: Check out this video of my awesome family FINALLY accomplishing the multi-tiered-pool-landscaping-football-toss after only 50+ tries! They're thinking of going pro.



1 comment:

  1. That so looks like that took all afternoon!! But, well worth the time. :) So much fun!

    ReplyDelete