Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Hey there friend!

Welcome to my first blog EVER! I hope you brought your appetite because each week I will be posting my latest cakeball creations :).

First I would just like to kick off with a couple of basics -Chocolate, Vanilla and Peanut Butter Chocolate.



(Better photography in the future... I promise!)

I made these for one of my first paying customers (cha CHING!) for a book signing. As I predicted, the Peanut Butter/Chocolate were an especially big hit! Evidently the men in my house thought so too because the extras I had stashed to share with friends mysteriously dissappeared after only a couple of days...

This is only the beginning of the flavors and custom designs I have to offer so if you are interested shoot me an e-mail! adrienne.gutierrez86@yahoo.com I would LOVE to be a part of your special event - Birthday parties, Holiday parties, Baby Showers, Bridal Showers, Bachelerette Parties, late night snack.. you name it!

1 comment:

  1. A friend ordered your cake balls for my daughter's 30th birthday party this past weekend, and they were EXCELLENT! And, the hit of the party!!! Thank you so much! I've had lots of people ask me where they came from, so I am passing out your website.

    ReplyDelete